Sunday, 5 September 2010

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro

Bit of a mouthful, I know, but this is the phone I ended up getting instead of an iPhone.  I wasn't sure about it at first... it's my first ever touch-screen, and I found it really awkward to use and the screen far too sensitive.   But I loved the pull-out QWERTY keyboard, so I persevered and now I really like the phone a lot.   I've seen it in a few of these 'must have' or 'cool stuff' lists in magazines, so I must not be the only one who likes it!

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/xperiax10minipro?cc=gb&lc=en

2 comments:

  1. I don't fancy that kind of keyboard for some reason. My keyboard is QWERTY on the touch screen, however I am honestly not that thrilled with my Iphone, so I may do something else when my contract is up - but still a long time to go! (Carolyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE THIS PHONE NOW. Cannot wait for the contract to be up!

    ReplyDelete