(random things I like)
I wish I liked bier 'cause the labels are so pretty!
I save the labels! I have them up on a pinboard in the hallway, cos I think they're pretty too.
German bier is the best! (Really the only kind I like)
Do you have a favourite, Stace?In the fridge at the moment we have Augustiner Oktoberfest, Andechs Spezial Hell and Tegernsee Spezial Hell. Olaf, the bier guy, comes next week and will be bringing Weinachtsfest biers... Christmas Beer!
I wish I liked bier 'cause the labels are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI save the labels! I have them up on a pinboard in the hallway, cos I think they're pretty too.
ReplyDeleteGerman bier is the best! (Really the only kind I like)
ReplyDeleteDo you have a favourite, Stace?
ReplyDeleteIn the fridge at the moment we have Augustiner Oktoberfest, Andechs Spezial Hell and Tegernsee Spezial Hell. Olaf, the bier guy, comes next week and will be bringing Weinachtsfest biers... Christmas Beer!